The Legit Crew Fleece is a great option for urban riders looking for a casual styled fleece that offers a high standard of protection. Constructed from a 2L polyester fleece with internal reinforcements, the Legit Crew Fleece is made from protective material offering a soft, comfortable fit and feel when riding. The collar, wrists, and waist band feature an elasticated ribbed construction for a casual feel. With two side zippers for easy on and off, plus two hidden inner pockets for convenient storage, the Legit Crew Fleece is a functional and durable motorcycling pullover. The Fleece also has Nucleon Flex Plus CE Level 1 rated armor on the shoulders, elbows, and forearms, plus a pocket for a separately purchased back protector. For complete upper body protection, the Legit Crew Fleece is Tech-Air® Ready, and a great choice for the urban rider who is looking for a high standard of protection with a casual street look and that is also lightweight and comfortable for every-day riding.
• Tech-Air® Ready.
• Durable 2L polyester fleece.
• Durable water repellant (DWR) treatment.
• Comfortable, easy-to-wear garment.
• Round neck, ribbed collar.
• Double side zippers – easy to pull on.
• Inner pocket accessible from the size zip.
• Denim loops for connecting Tech Riding Pants.
• Embroidered Alpinestars logo and logo badge personalization on arm.
• A CE Rating.
• Nucleon Flex Plus Level 1 CE shoulder and elbow protectors.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product: Fully riding garment to CE Category II EN 17092-4:2020 – A class.
• CE Level 2 EN1621-2:2014 Alpinestars Nucleon back protector, available as an accessory up grade.
• CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus shoulder and elbow protectors.
• New inner construction for protection insert upgrades, including a back protector insert.